Competition

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26533

Was having a think about doing something to get the section more active, despite it being surprisingly more active than I thought it would be. Anyway, I was thinking since I know atleast 3-4 people in here are doing some form of heavy squatting, maybe do a squat competition. Something along the lines of a race to get to a certain weight, obviously relative to bodyweight and an entry criteria, so somebody squatting like 2.5x their bodyweight can't enter :lol:

What's you's rekon, prizes involved obviously.

Titus said:
Was having a think about doing something to get the section more active, despite it being surprisingly more active than I thought it would be. Anyway, I was thinking since I know atleast 3-4 people in here are doing some form of heavy squatting, maybe do a squat competition. Something along the lines of a race to get to a certain weight, obviously relative to bodyweight and an entry criteria, so somebody squatting like 2.5x their bodyweight can't enter :lol:

Nice idea but why not something a bit broader so more people can take part. Plus you are relying on people being honest with your idea. What about best improvement over a time period whether it be someone losing weight or getting muscle gains.

the guy who puts on 2 stone of muscle in 3 weeks will be loving this idea... he wont be lifting pounds or kilos, he will be lifting tonnes.

Obviously some sort of video proof would be required. Open to any ideas btw.

:lol:

I wouldn't take part anyway as I'd be the person prividing the prize (or prizes, depending on numbers). Throw ideas at me bitches.

about 15yrs too late for me im afraid. For what its worth pb bench was 180kg, squat 160kg, both "wind assisted". Body weight at the time approx 100 -110kg.

about 15yrs too late for me im afraid. For what its worth pb bench was 180kg, squat 160kg, both "wind assisted". Body weight at the time approx 100 -110kg.

you could bench more than you squatted :lol: did you not work your legs properly like?

I wouldn't take part anyway as I'd be the person prividing the prize (or prizes, depending on numbers). Throw ideas at me bitches.

my prixe be either.

if you become a pro champion of any kind you have to name drop me.

or i knack you so again if you win a belt i have brayed a world champion.

Good idea, but define squat. I'm not having chicken leg ponces post squat vids where they gan to parallel thinking they're rock hard! Ass to grass or nowt I say!

you could bench more than you squatted :lol: did you not work your legs properly like?

my prixe be either.

if you become a pro champion of any kind you have to name drop me.

or i knack you so again if you win a belt i have brayed a world champion.

Right, so lets actually get this put in place, hopefully by the end of the week? Throw ANY (reasonable) ideas for competitions in here and I'll come up with some sort of criteria and protocol for it. Could be very interesting if we get a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back