Competition winner Jobe Bellingham

Sessc

Central Defender
He looked like a pub player today. From the very first minute he was miles off it. I know he's a kid but that was tough to watch.

Hume and Ekwah were 2/10.

Clarke had his worst ever performance for sunderland 1/10.

Pritchard and o9 were the only ones deserving of a clap at the end. Maybe rusyn.

Beale with work to do. Still to be convinced.

I think today was a bit too much for him. High standard of opposition, a lot of pressure and minimal match day experience.

I think he will learn from it and move on.

Turned on a young lad because they were thoroughly outplayed 🤣.
NOBODY turned on the young lad as you state. Facts are he had a very poor game. Too many games will shatter him physically and poor games will make him doubt himself. Needs a rest ,needed keeping out weeks ago. He's just turned 18 ,i understand but don't big him up .He's here to learn. đź‘Ť

Sorry mate aye, he was class
He wasn’t. He had one of his quieter games but he’s a bairn and learning. This was his toughest test ever as a player against a very strong team. Where he didn’t do anything to stand out he didn’t embarrass himself on effectively his Premier League debut. If that Game was against Manchester United with the same outcome you wouldn’t have said any of this.

He looked like a pub player today. From the very first minute he was miles off it. I know he's a kid but that was tough to watch.

Hume and Ekwah were 2/10.

Clarke had his worst ever performance for sunderland 1/10.

Pritchard and o9 were the only ones deserving of a clap at the end. Maybe rusyn.

Beale with work to do. Still to be convinced.
Lost the ball after 10 secs then spent the whole game like a puppy chasing a balloon

He was very poor but not the only one.

Ultimately those players aren’t good enough to challenge a premier team.

18 year old lad in a one-off massive step up in opposition, with no way to prepare for the difference, what’s the point in slagging him off?

He will learn from today and perhaps be better for us this season. He was playing against a full strength Champions League team today.

18 year old lad in a one-off massive step up in opposition, with no way to prepare for the difference, what’s the point in slagging him off?

He will learn from today and perhaps be better for us this season. He was playing against a full strength Champions League team today.
I couldn't give a shit about his performance, it was his ponderous ways that got me.

Back