Commodore 64 at 40

When my cousin got hers I was given her Vic 20 as a hand me down.

Remember being chuffed to bits when I managed to put all of the commands in to load a game properly and ran into my mam's bedroom to announce it. Got put through the wall for waking her up at 7am on a Sunday.

Vic20 was still class! When we had ours, I suppose they were then phased out cos nowhere sold games, could only pick them up if any second hand shops happened to have some in! :lol:

Emlyn Hughes International Soccer :cool: Played that game so much I almost wore the tape out.

Some of music the programmers (often amateur coders) managed to create for the loading screens were epic.

Loved that. There was one position on the wing if you shot from you never failed to score iirc.

Did everyone get the dodgy tapes with the games marked on at certain time points that never, ever worked when you tried to load them? I was desperate to get the Grange Hill game going and never could.

Loved that. There was one position on the wing if you shot from you never failed to score iirc.

Did everyone get the dodgy tapes with the games marked on at certain time points that never, ever worked when you tried to load them? I was desperate to get the Grange Hill game going and never could.
The highlight of my week would be lending a few c90s off a mate, and wasting the weekend loading and playing them

Back