Commentators / Pundits

Most of them are shite but it must be weird having to talk for 90minutes non stop, especially when it’s a dull game.
But the point is that they don't have to talk non-stop for 90mins. We can see ourselves what's happening, it's much better when they shut up periodically and don't state the obvious. Also being judgemental - 'he really should have scored then...' - most of us have played and know how fast things happen. TNT have been worst most recently, their people spout shite unrelentingly.

I get a better stream when watching Optus - the Aussie broadcast.

Conor McNamara/Don Hutchison commentates on a Sunday and Martin Tyler/Andy Townshend usually on a Monday.

Not too bad and Martin Tyler really shows up Peter Drury, who replaced him on Sky.

Drury’s flowery attempts to over describe the action is pitiful
Drury also screams the full name of anyone having a shot, awful.

The mag fucker on 5 live. Did the cup final for Saudis v Man U and you'd think Man U were losing. Also laughed about Mackem in milan flags ( I didn't hear as never listening again but mate said he did)
John Murray? Quite like him.

Don’t notice most of them.
Drury’s the worst though - cringeworthy.

Its him. Only listened to their cup final when man u beat them as was driving , he was really bad like. Couldn't imagine how Man U fans must have felt.
Fair enough yep, I can imagine how he could have got carried away in that game.

Not sure I can muster much pity for Man U fans on that front mind.

Back