Colonoscopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can confirm it’s horrible!
I imagined it to be horrible.
My dad had both done, and he said the upper Endoscopy was the most uncomfortable of the two.

There's never a dull moment on here is there ? :p
Talking about shitting through the eye of a needle before, and the humongous farting after the colonoscopy :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
2mm I'd be pretty confident that everything will be fine mate. I had a 1.65 cm serrated tubovillous adenoma removed 2 years ago, fortunately for me it had low dysplasia but I have to have a 3 yearly screening. I suppose it for the best but in the back of my mind it's like your sat on a ticking time bomb as it's part of a genetic connective tissue disease which unfortunately places me at greater risk of Bowel cancer, as well as the cause of me of my recent Heart surgery.

Yes!

They left the camera on and he paused as he took it out so my arsehole was magnified on the screen in front of me. I remember laying there thinking I wonder how the SMB would react if I posted that picture on there :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was gutted on my last one, they gave me Fentanyl but that was shit compared to the pethadine and morphine concoction I'd had years before - there was no Trainspotting floating on the ceiling, it was just blah and the consultant was cold as fuck.
:lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That time I was like "whoa man, this stuff is the f***ing shit" and then zonked out. The last time he had me watching the camera and I was whinging on about stuff hurting (whilst biting down on the gas and air nozzle thingy making weird noises).

I once heard that an 80's black singer once got a medical camera trapped up his arse. Colon Abrahams. lol
You ever had a camera up your arse fella or just smoke blown up it ?

Last edited:
Not had one, but had a camera stuffed down my gob to go down into my stomach, can hardly be worse than that.

A camera up the bum seems much less hassle.

That time I was like "whoa man, this stuff is the f***ing shit" and then zonked out. The last time he had me watching the camera and I was whinging on about stuff hurting (whilst biting down on the gas and air nozzle thingy making weird noises).

You ever had a camera up your arse fella or just smoke blown ?
The stuff they gave me was rubbish.
I didn't get high, but the tea and biscuits were canny.
I was the first one in, and afterwards I spent the rest of the day and night farting for England.

The only time I felt drowsy was hours after the colonoscopy.

My doc also had his finger up my hoop testing for an enlarged prostate.

The stuff they gave me was rubbish.
I didn't get high, but the tea and biscuits were canny.
I was the first one in, and afterwards I spent the rest of the day and night farting for England.

The only time I felt drowsy was hours after the colonoscopy.

My doc also had his finger up my hoop testing for an enlarged prostate.
Aye I had a doctor ramming a few fingers in there on a few separate occasions, it was a tad uncomfortable tbf. I hope everything came back okay for you fella xx

It was this.:lol: Went for the throat spray rather than getting knocked out. It's bad to think you are brave as fuck, lesson learned.:lol:
I'd want to be semi comatose, fuck trying to be brave :lol:.

Aye I had a doctor ramming a few fingers in there on a few separate occasions, it was a tad uncomfortable tbf. I hope everything came back okay for you fella xx
It was done years ago in 2009 and the prostate was done a couple of years ago.
All fine for now thanks LOP x
It's not great but it's for our own good that these examinations are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back