Collingwood on Look North

toosb

Striker
Live from Gateshead with Rushworth and Jeff Brown. A face like a pound of tripe.
Either didn't want to be there or didn't want to talk to the TV.

Well my gabber has never been so flasted, always thought Jeff was a canny bloke, have only met him once and he was a top bloke as far as I was concerned.

Jeff Brown and simon O rourke both drank in a boozer I used to work in whilst at uni

Both were lovely blokes

Can’t see why anyone would slag JB off. Sat with him at Wolves away under Bruce and he was good craic, especially as plenty of people wanted to chew his lug

He loves being recognised and like a giggly kid when he's in the presence of famous people.When the Aussies were at the Riverside for the Ashes in 2013,he hung around for the England team to finish training in the days before the test started,' had a word' with most of them,who didn't have a fuckin clue who he was,then shuffled of with that stupid grin on his face,looking to see if anyone recognised him.Mind,that's just my opinion on what actually happened.

He loves being recognised and like a giggly kid when he's in the presence of famous people.When the Aussies were at the Riverside for the Ashes in 2013,he hung around for the England team to finish training in the days before the test started,' had a word' with most of them,who didn't have a fuckin clue who he was,then shuffled of with that stupid grin on his face,looking to see if anyone recognised him.Mind,that's just my opinion on what actually happened.

Bloke likes cricket and is over the moon to be in a position where he can actually speak to them shocker

Back