Collecting 50p pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know it's a sad as fuck pastime so no need to tell me but does anyone else do it ? I started about 4 weeks ago and it's became a bit of an obsession now. There's 54 different ones in circulation and at present I have 15 and I'm not stopping til I have all 54.

The rarest one is of kew gardens which can sell for up to £100 on ebay. It's class checking your change and finding a need amongst it.
My dad has 2 kew garden coins, I found them in my change, think I'll ask for a finders fee lol

I already know it's a sad as fuck pastime so no need to tell me but does anyone else do it ? I started about 4 weeks ago and it's became a bit of an obsession now. There's 54 different ones in circulation and at present I have 15 and I'm not stopping til I have all 54.

The rarest one is of kew gardens which can sell for up to £100 on ebay. It's class checking your change and finding a need amongst it.
Worth £100 you say, I've got a few of Kew.

:lol: I recently noticed one of the Peter Rabbit ones in my change - sadly not the rarest one but worth about a tenner.
My bairns mar had one last year. She rang me like she'd won the lottery "eee I've got a Peter Rabbit 50p". After a quick google I found out that she had the one that every fucker has and it's worth exactly... 50p. :lol:

Keep an eye out for any Olympic ones or the Dictionary one. This fucker is worth 2 grand. The Kew ones are going for daft money on ebay
Logon or register to see this image

My bairns mar had one last year. She rang me like she'd won the lottery "eee I've got a Peter Rabbit 50p". After a quick google I found out that she had the one that every fucker has and it's worth exactly... 50p. :lol:

Keep an eye out for any Olympic ones or the Dictionary one. This fucker is worth 2 grand. The Kew ones are going for daft money on ebay
It's not man. I've got that and it's worth about 50p. I've got a couple Olympics too, badminton and another which I can't remember. Im getting a bit hooked on collecting them like :lol:

It's not man. I've got that and it's worth about 50p. I've got a couple Olympics too, badminton and another which I can't remember. Im getting a bit hooked on collecting them like :lol:
Get them on ebay for £500 quid each. Some daft fucker will bid for them.

My fav coin always loved them, its the shape and toughness of them.

I used to collect fivers so ner ner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back