Coleman wrong today sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hull_Mackem

Striker
Should have taken a centre half of at half time let alone against ten men. When 11-11 we were losing the midfield battle and needed an extra man in there.

Against ten men, at home, to bottom of the league, we played FIVE defenders. Wilson was crap, Love was crap. Ended with Wilson in midfield, yet McGeady and McManaman who could actually create something on the bench.

Asoro the completely wrong substitute, to play through the middle anyway. Was never going to be effective against a team sat deep.

Coleman got it wrong today sadly.

Ha'way.

Should have taken a centre half of at half time let alone against ten men. When 11-11 we were losing the midfield battle and needed an extra man in there.

Against ten men, at home, to bottom of the league, we played FIVE defenders. Wilson was crap, Love was crap. Ended with Wilson in midfield, yet McGeady and McManaman who could actually create something on the bench.

Asoro the completely wrong substitute, to play through the middle anyway. Was never going to be effective against a team sat deep.

Coleman got it wrong today sadly.

Ha'way.
Can understand why he went with the Young Lads again as their confidence should have been sky high--and boosted again with another rousing reception. I partly agree that he should have subbed a CB as their distribution was awful--he probably couldnt decide which one to take off!

I'd have left Grabban or Vaughan on but can understand why he took them both off. We lacked creativity and didn't have enough ideas or composure

Made subs to try and win the game, didn't happen.

We had a couple of really good chances to win tbf, building and undefeated run, cant really complain.

Yes we were home to the bottom team, but we we've been bottom ourselves this season *no such thing as easy games*
Yeah, was just the wrong subs. In my opinion,Asoro and Maja was to appease crowd rather than effect game. Who brings on someone who relies on space behind against a team sitting very deep?!

With Wilson, Love, NDong and Gooch punting hopeless balls we could have had Aguero up front and still have fired a blank. McGeady could have been our Fox in the overcrowded box.

Got his starting line up wrong as well for me. Can understand why he kept it the same as they played well last week but he stuck with two right footers on the left hand side and we got butchered time and time again, whilst Oviedo sat on the bench.

Love, Gooch and Honeyman are all capable of good games but they are not consistent. N'Dong should have started. Matthews should have been at right back.

Poor today but we got a point at least. Keep ticking along to January and hopefully sign a few decent players.

Got his starting line up wrong as well for me. Can understand why he kept it the same as they played well last week but he stuck with two right footers on the left hand side and we got butchered time and time again, whilst Oviedo sat on the bench.

Love, Gooch and Honeyman are all capable of good games but they are not consistent. N'Dong should have started. Matthews should have been at right back.

Poor today but we got a point at least. Keep ticking along to January and hopefully sign a few decent players.

I'm so confused. Bain already said there is no money to spend in January, why all of a sudden do people think that players are coming in during the January window?

It's a team in progress - 1 step forward 1 step back, but still better than 2 steps back and being beaten.. 1 pointers keeps us ticking over and identifies areas for him (CC) to make changes as he sees how they fare against teams with different set ups. We have always had issues with teams either below or at our level so no surprises today.

Certainly looks like our destiny is going to the wire can't see us pulling away from the bottom 6 with too many draws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back