Coleman in line for Wednesday job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look forward to Wednesday playing three at the back one week, four at the back the next, then back to three, players getting randomly dropped, then picked again but played in strange positions, signings that never play and Coleman covering up what a shit job he’s doing by continually going on about what a big club it is and how it’s going to turn and that’s what the fans deserve.

Ha’way :lol:

This. He came in and made an impact, then lost his goal scorer and the only players he was allowed were kids on loans and shite no one wanted. Hard to argue he did a good job but I think it was nearly impossible to do one in the circumstances.
Mcgeady Grabban fletcher Asoro maja aye play 5 at the back nice one

Not a prick because he’s got six kids iirc.

He persisted with Lee Camp in goal, man. Whilst he wasn’t given a great hand to deal with, I think he is a poor manager.

Not a prick because he’s got six kids iirc.

He persisted with Lee Camp in goal, man. Whilst he wasn’t given a great hand to deal with, I think he is a poor manager.
I LOL’d at that on the Netflix show. What does having so many kids got to do with not being a prick? Who has six kids anyway? It’s like he’s in the 1800s or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back