Cole Kitchen

I could hardly miss him tbf. We both got out of our cars at the same time, crossed the road at the same time and stood talking to the owner while he was painting the front door. 🙃 definitely one of life's 'don't mention the war' moments.
Man of the people is LON. He has had breakfast in Morrisons cafe the last two weekends too.
If there’s a better sandwich shop within 100 miles I’d be amazed.

Top quality breads / ingredients expertly paired.

Mind, it’s a good job they don’t label the calories 🤐

All for a couple of quid more than a subway.
McKieths. Price v Quality it wins.

I noticed today that someone has placed a traffic cone outside one of the houses next to Cole.

I am assuming this is a parking reservation tactic.

No more takeaways at the minute. Place like a morgue. Proper dead as fuck. Fella can now wank in his garden.
Pulled up opposite on Good Friday and a fella was literately hanging out his upstairs window on the phone complaining to someone about parking outside his house.

Or the person who lives there needs disabled access.
The local authority can create a “disabled” space outside your home. This was just a single traffic cone.

My thoughts were it was a disgruntled neighbour who had experienced problems with cars parking outside their house as people parked to call at Cole.

Unless they've just moved in, surely they'd have had a disable parking bay sorted by now?
Sounds like their vendetta with the good hardworking people who run family business Coles, who provided good takeaway options at a reasonable price, has been going on a fair while so I'd assume they're not new to the area.

I've heard one councillor is kicking off because whilst Coles lost their license another has been granted to the mill italian down southwick to have a takeaway pizza hatch.
Something not right about this.

Back