Colback or Henderson

Tin hat on here but I reckon Colback will be a better player than Henderson. He offers so much more to the team than Henderson did.

His versatility is very useful as well, I thought he was shaky at wing back in the home tie against City but he was immense today.

Henderson always had the potential to give us something different going forward but his work rate and defending were embarrassing at times.

Tin hat on here but I reckon Colback will be a better player than Henderson. He offers so much more to the team than Henderson did.

His versatility is very useful as well, I thought he was shaky at wing back in the home tie against City but he was immense today.

Henderson always had the potential to give us something different going forward but his work rate and defending were embarrassing at times.

Won't be hard, because Henderson is nothing special. I said Colback looked the better all round player about this time last year, never failed to look solid in posession, pick a pass and put in a tackle.

Totally agree with you Marra.

No need for a tin hat, always an interesting pair to contrast especially with Henderson gaining all the rave reviews last season. In my book I'd take Jack, such a cool, calm head on his shoulders even in the biggest of games and at present seems to be getting better by the week. There is potential for continued improvement whereas at the moment Henderson appears to have peaked. Still think Henderson is a cracking player and will carve out a solid future in the premiership but isn't likely to reach the upper echelons. Colback could yet turn out to be a gem in English football. I just hope he can stay under the radar a bit longer as the rush to stardom and big money transfer for Henderson appears to be detrimental to his development.

See no need for the tin hat. Colback carries on the way he is, he'll be a top quality player. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets a chance at International level in the next couple of years. In fact, I'd be dissapointed if he didn't. I may need to lend your tin hat after that last sentence actually.

No need for a tin hat, always an interesting pair to contrast especially with Henderson gaining all the rave reviews last season. In my book I'd take Jack, such a cool, calm head on his shoulders even in the biggest of games and at present seems to be getting better by the week. There is potential for continued improvement whereas at the moment Henderson appears to have peaked. Still think Henderson is a cracking player and will carve out a solid future in the premiership but isn't likely to reach the upper echelons. Colback could yet turn out to be a gem in English football. I just hope he can stay under the radar a bit longer as the rush to stardom and big money transfer for Henderson appears to be detrimental to his development.

Ruined Henderson, It has all gone downhill for him since that England cap.

Back