COD Black Ops 4 BR Mode

Looks like a Fortnite/PUBG killer going by the vids.

Not for me like, not really a fan of BR.

I like how they've incorporated old MP maps into it though, that's pretty cool.

Last edited:
It’s decent with a team, crap on your own. Doubt it’ll be a Fortnite killer mind. Personally I’m getting exhausted by the whole BR thing.

Looks like a Fortnite/PUBG killer going by the vids.

Not for me like, not really a fan of BR.

I like how they've incorporated old MP maps into it though, that's pretty cool.

Neat little touch. Watched a few streamers play it and it looks canny good fun, faster paced than pubg but the armour seems way op. Doubt I'll buy it, £45 or whatever for a battle royal game is too much (I've no interest in cod multiplayer)

good with a team, too hard by yourself, managed to win a round with a team of 3 (there was 4, but the random player who tried to run us over in a truck and constantly set off the horn, ended up been shot with a sniper rifle from 2 yards by one of my team mates)

good with a team, too hard by yourself, managed to win a round with a team of 3 (there was 4, but the random player who tried to run us over in a truck and constantly set off the horn, ended up been shot with a sniper rifle from 2 yards by one of my team mates)
So friendly fire is on?

Really enjoyed it.

Was playing it on the PC.

Enjoyed it more than PUBG however they have to rework the armour as its so OP it's crazy

Really enjoyed it.

Was playing it on the PC.

Enjoyed it more than PUBG however they have to rework the armour as its so OP it's crazy

The gun play feels so nice, and overall you can really tell its a AAA title rather than indie. Impressed but not sure if the mode alone is worth buying the game.

The gun play feels so nice, and overall you can really tell its a AAA title rather than indie. Impressed but not sure if the mode alone is worth buying the game.

As much as it will pain me I do think I'll buy it purely for the BR mode as I dont have any interest in the normal multiplayer

My kid loves battle royal. I get home and most nights he's playing. I watch for long enough for him to die just so I can call him a disappointment.

He managed to win last night which I was shocked at.

Back