Coast To Coast AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've every spent a significant amount of time in the US or Canada you will have probably heard of a radio show that runs overnight on most AM Talk Stations (there's thousands of them).

Sad news that the original host died last weekend (Friday 13th as he would have wanted) - a fella called Art Bell.

This show was all about the paranormal and was fantastic - even as somebody who doesn't believe.

I know this post doesn't make it sound like an amazing show - but to put it into context every weirdo who has ever lived in America rang this show at least once - the leader of Heaven's Gate, the cult who killed themselves in 96(ish) used to call in for a chat!

He only retired from hosting it when somebody shot at him one night when he was on the air.

The end of an era. RIP Art Bell.

Coast to Coast AM: The Best Paranormal News Show - Coast to Coast AM

RIP to the bloke, but he has zero credibility as a researcher. A known fraudster that fleeced millions of Americans.

Did he? What did he do?
Made people pay for bullshit stories. His entire show was bs. He made a living off lying.

I don't wanna be disrespectful after the bloke's just died like so I'll stfu, just google "Art Bell lies". He's about as credible as David Icke or Uri Gellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back