Coaching

Pedrovansank

Midfield
Anyone ever used an online coach/motivator/programme?

I've just done an intro conversation with a bloke online. He's quoted me £350 a f***ing month!

I'm willing to pay, as I need help with motivation and weight loss but that's outrageous.

I've just done an intro conversation with a bloke online. He's quoted me £350 a f***ing month!

I'm willing to pay, as I need help with motivation and weight loss but that's outrageous.
Richie howeys Facebook group seems to do well, reasonably priced aswell by all counts posts on here but can't remember his username

Richie howeys Facebook group seems to do well, reasonably priced aswell by all counts posts on here but can't remember his username
It’s @supersesh

Don’t spend £350 a month on a coach if you want to shift a bit of beef mate.
Join teamRH for about 7 quid a month and it’ll come off.

There’s also enough information online to not be giving a coach £350 a month. Fair enough if you’re doing bodybuilding contest prep or something but if you just want to shift beef then no need.

It’s @supersesh

Don’t spend £350 a month on a coach if you want to shift a bit of beef mate.
Join teamRH for about 7 quid a month and it’ll come off.

There’s also enough information online to not be giving a coach £350 a month. Fair enough if you’re doing bodybuilding contest prep or something but if you just want to shift beef then no need.
RH is a bit full on with all the "I hate slimming world" etc.

It's losing weight plus ultra running. Motivation has gone etc.

Not willing to pay £350 like!

Is it Sebastian Oreb quoting those prices, by any chance?

Whether you even need an online coach will depend on your goals, however anybody worth their salt should be charging a decent amount when you consider how many clients they'd need just to make a half decent salary. If you aren't a competitive athlete, £350 and such is excessive. That sort of money you should be paying for specific expertise that is difficult to get from average PTs/Coaches.

Aye mate, I know £350 is a lot. I wouldn't pay it, not a chance. Gav Gillibrand is the guy's name.

I get the salary need etc but it's too much for me.

Id love to be a competitive athlete, but at 47 that time has passed!

RH is a bit full on with all the "I hate slimming world" etc.

It's losing weight plus ultra running. Motivation has gone etc.

Not willing to pay £350 like!
Fair mate, if I could show you the results of that you’d probs ask me why I’ve not done more.

Frustrating part is they SW one’s are usually the one’s that get the most reach so everyone thinks it’s all I go on about. If you check our social M it’s probably 5%

Good luck either way pal.

Deffo take your time choose a coach as I’d say 75% are cowboys.

Fair mate, if I could show you the results of that you’d probs ask me why I’ve not done more.

Frustrating part is they SW one’s are usually the one’s that get the most reach so everyone thinks it’s all I go on about. If you check our social M it’s probably 5%

Good luck either way pal.

Deffo take your time choose a coach as I’d say 75% are cowboys.
Thanks Richie - appreciate that you obvs do a good job.

I just want a programme etc without the nonsense if you get me?

Why don't we see what you can do for me? Just without the slimming world stuff 🤣
Richie is good like, ive lost 24lb in the last couple of months just following his social media stuff, its just learning what your eating and training like fuck. Only you can do it though mate. Took me years to get the motivation to do it.

Richie is good like, ive lost 24lb in the last couple of months just following his social media stuff, its just learning what your eating and training like fuck. Only you can do it though mate. Took me years to get the motivation to do it.
Who gives you the calorie target once you've signed up? Is it a case of manually putting it in from fitness Pal or do RH do it?

Who gives you the calorie target once you've signed up? Is it a case of manually putting it in from fitness Pal or do RH do it?
They have an app, you download and they give you your calories. They also give you a protein, carbs etc target. You use my fitness pal to scan and input your food. Its pretty easy, i know Richie will hate this but once you have done it and you realise/remember what calories are in stuff then you know what to eat and what not too. I havent had to be on top of literally everything, I burn about 4k to 5k calories a day so as long as you arent eating a kebab everyday then i lose weight.

Where do you live? City Scape Gym on Chester Road that is part of the Univesity do really cheap personal training sessions. Something like £100 for 5.

Aye mate, I know £350 is a lot. I wouldn't pay it, not a chance. Gav Gillibrand is the guy's name.

I get the salary need etc but it's too much for me.

Id love to be a competitive athlete, but at 47 that time has passed!

Missed this. Yeah, definitely wouldn't be paying £350 per month for online coaching if you aren't chasing goals that require specific expertise and experience that run of the mill PTs/online coaches/body transformation gurus can't provide tbh mate.

Yes actually. I have just finished six months of coaching with Aaron Martin. (Login • Instagram)

His workout plans were really detailed and he helped me a lot with understanding nutrition and macros.

I've always been pretty fit, but I wanted to tone up a bit and get a bit stronger. I've come out of if the other end the fittest and strongest I have ever been. I would strongly recommend.

He isn't cheap, but a lot cheaper than the quote you had OP. I'd recommend sending him a DM on Instagram. (Send me a PM beforehand if you would like a referral).

They have an app, you download and they give you your calories. They also give you a protein, carbs etc target. You use my fitness pal to scan and input your food. Its pretty easy, i know Richie will hate this but once you have done it and you realise/remember what calories are in stuff then you know what to eat and what not too. I havent had to be on top of literally everything, I burn about 4k to 5k calories a day so as long as you arent eating a kebab everyday then i lose weight.
honestly mate I love it, I think it's how it should be done. Teach people what they need to know so they don't have to depend on others. In return I get kind words like this. Fair way to do it if you ask me :)

What is your goal? Are you an ultra runner?

Back