CluedUpp

B

becs

Played this in Durham this morning:

You download the app, then walk around the city centre finding suspects, witnesses, informants and other information that pops up on your phone. You piece it all together and work out who the suspect and murder weapon is. Did it with my Mam and my bairns. It was well written and it kept us hooked until we worked out who it was.

It's coming to Newcastle and Sunderland later in the year. We really enjoyed it and I'd recommend it.

You download the app, then walk around the city centre finding suspects, witnesses, informants and other information that pops up on your phone. You piece it all together and work out who the suspect and murder weapon is. Did it with my Mam and my bairns. It was well written and it kept us hooked until we worked out who it was.

It's coming to Newcastle and Sunderland later in the year. We really enjoyed it and I'd recommend it.
Sounds canny that.

Saw pics of one of my mates doing it the other day, sounded like they had a mint time.
Glad you and the family enjoyed it becs xx

Your 4 sentence review was more informative than their website!

Back