Clubs we have a friendly relationship with

gonzalo

Central Defender
I posted this in an other thread but I am genuinely interested in what stories any posters on here have in their time supporting the lads which indicates we may have better than average relations with some clubs.

I'll close off any Feyenoord suggestions because we all know about that one. Sunday just past I went to Cafe the Hideaway for the first time while I was in Rotterdam and the guy behind the bar was class, telling me how he'd been drinking in the Knack in Seaham and how he was planning on coming over sometime soon, really canny bloke, but that's the big one, any smaller lesser known friendly relations going on that more experienced lads or lasses can recall?

I posted this in an other thread but I am genuinely interested in what stories any posters on here have in their time supporting the lads which indicates we may have better than average relations with some clubs.

I'll close off any Feyenoord suggestions because we all know about that one. Sunday just past I went to Cafe the Hideaway for the first time while I was in Rotterdam and the guy behind the bar was class, telling me how he'd been drinking in the Knack in Seaham and how he was planning on coming over sometime soon, really canny bloke, but that's the big one, any smaller lesser known friendly relations going on that more experienced lads or lasses can recall?

Us. Best fans in the league us like,well the ones who keep going.
Proud supporting a club who have been referred to as one of the most stressful clubs to support. Honestly it’s really tough :(

Man City , Everton , Norwich & Swindon @Swindon On Tour ?

Love you mate. Man hug x

Man City when we went down in 1991

Really? I've never heard that one.

Think it was the late 60s or early seventies when they were called it "sister club" ( l can't for the life of me remover why).
They built a supporters club attached to the ground ground similar to the Black Cats Bar at Timer Park and were invited up for the opening. We took two busloads up and spent the whole day in the bar. Nothing changes.
I cannot remember the club having any other contact with Hearts after that.

Think it was the late 60s or early seventies when they were called it "sister club" ( l can't for the life of me remover why).
They built a supporters club attached to the ground ground similar to the Black Cats Bar at Timer Park and were invited up for the opening. We took two busloads up and spent the whole day in the bar. Nothing changes.
I cannot remember the club having any other contact with Hearts after that.
Played at least one friendly that I attended.

Back