Cloud seeding

Again, if you believe so strongly that man made climate change is such a threat then by all means change your lifestyle,

You can ditch your car and stop foreign holidays for a start. Perhaps consider no longer eating meat.

But it is one of the best examples of pissing in the wind I can currently think of because whatever you do will be countered by the likes of China, the percentages are so against us it is laughable how people think we can make any difference.

If you want to restrict yourself from some of life's pleasures then good for you but I'll not be taking part.

It's definitely a threat, the warning signs are flashing with current ice melt at the poles and the unprecedented warming of the ocean.

What people don't realise is it you think we have a problem with migration now, wait another 30 years because you ain't seen nothing yet.

I understand people's sentiment, I do make an effort, I don't drive nearly as much, I walk and cycle a lot more and I'm better off for it. The one thing everyone can change is air pollution, it's a proven silent killer breathing in exhaust and chimney fumes every day.

China is a problem but they install more solar capacity every year than the world combined l, so there is change across the world towards renewables.

It's definitely a threat, the warning signs are flashing with current ice melt at the poles and the unprecedented warming of the ocean.

What people don't realise is it you think we have a problem with migration now, wait another 30 years because you ain't seen nothing yet.

I understand people's sentiment, I do make an effort, I don't drive nearly as much, I walk and cycle a lot more and I'm better off for it. The one thing everyone can change is air pollution, it's a proven silent killer breathing in exhaust and chimney fumes every day.

China is a problem but they install more solar capacity every year than the world combined l, so there is change across the world towards renewables.
Balanced post ^

Do whatever makes you happy & if it works for you that's good.

Personally I think life is too short to worry about something so colossal we have no control over.

I enjoy travel, meat and my car too much, I'm not giving it up easy and I don't like being lectured to by global leaders who will emit more Co2 in their private jets during one flight than the rest of us over a lifetime.

Do whatever makes you happy & if it works for you that's good.

Personally I think life is too short to worry about something so colossal we have no control over.

I enjoy travel, meat and my car too much, I'm not giving it up easy and I don't like being lectured to by global leaders who will emit more Co2 in their private jets during one flight than the rest of us over a lifetime.

the best thing about this post was the advert im getting whilst typing this up

Logon or register to see this image

Back