Clothing alterations

The fitting on the jeans for gadgies with little legs is a tricky thing to get right.When they have been took up they end up looking the same width all the way down
My mate at work bless him he used to turn the bottom of his trackies up inside to shorten them
The gathered on his trainers and they said Reeb on the leg !!
Another mention for Super Stitch bottom of Holmeside by Josephs..really nice lass who has it..took some jeans and some tops in when i lost weight through my bastard hernia.
In at waist? I've some kevlar bike jeans and the sizing is mental big

Last edited:
Supastich but it was £15 when I went. I just bought the right fit instead. PS this was in my skint days of supermarket jeans which were either too short 32 or too long 34

Last edited:
Seems to have been one of those drunken threads that the ops going to regret .

It was a drunken purchase that I regret :)
Bought a brand new pair off jeans off eBay, but I must've only looked at the waist size, they're miles too long (and I'm not a short arse before anyone asks!).
f***ing hell ,years since I’ve heard of people getting that done .How tall are you?

Just under 6 foot
Another mention for Super Stitch bottom of Holmeside by Josephs..really nice lass who has it..took some jeans and some tops in when i lost weight through my bastard hernia.

I'd actually forgotten about there, I used them years ago to alter a t-shirt.
Turn them up until they are just above your ankles and team them up with some nice crocs, you will look cool

If I turn these up it will look like I've got a life saver round each ankle

Last edited:
Bought a brand new pair off jeans off eBay, but I must've only looked at the waist size, they're miles too long (and I'm not a short arse before anyone asks!).

Just under 6 foot

Can you not just pull them up a bit higher and wear a baggy shirt so no one can tell?

Just under 6 foot

If they're Levi's take them to one of their shops and they'll do them for free...obviously when they ask if you bought them from there you say yes...

Back