Clint Eastwood - in his nineties

There’s only him, Bill Shatner and Tom Baker left as the heroes from my youth!

“A man’s gotta know his limitations.”

I once had a call from security, working on a Saturday night about 30-odd years ago,

There's a Mr Clint Eastwood here and he's demanding to see you...

Imagine having the perspective of a 90 yr old when it comes to music. I'm not even 50 and the most popular form of music seems to be some young fucker playing mp3's of of samples he didn't make or create. the whole live show is him jumping around to a standard 4 on the floor bass drum...I mean fuck me that;s it? that's all music has to offer? shallow boring shit made by a tosser who doesn't play an instrument. Am I old skool? I a dinne give a shite mate. modern music is laughable..just keep that 4 on the floor bass drum going with some absolute...shit sound going on as a meldoy. a meldoy..yeh the thing you sing along too.

so I assume ther a re loads of people on public transport humming along to these "melodies" which are in fact 5 notes ona keyboard made of some f***ing sample of a trombone. shite!

shite!"

Anyway. ba;;s to Eastwood he had his day, an actor that can barely act. Just stares, throughout his career he has had the least amount of lines out of anyone in the movie! haha All credit to you Cliff. Apparently he's a good director,

Anyway I digress. Modern music, fuckoff..absolute shite, brainless, blips and blobs utter wank. I doubt anyone has read this far into the thread but. If you have.

god bless you,
You're a bit of topic with this mate, but it's obvious, you've never listened to "Blip Blippity and the Blip, Blips".have you? 🙄 :rolleyes:

You're a bit of topic with this mate, but it's obvious, you've never listened to "Blip Blippity and the Blip, Blips".have you? 🙄 :rolleyes:
As a must you may be aware that Clint’s son Kyle has a load of jazz albums to his name. Paris Blue being my favourite. He’s a bass player. Give it a go. Clint does a bit of whistling on what’s by far the worst track.
I was due to see his band supported by Amy Winehouse in the moat at the Tower Of London on the night of the London Tube/Bus bombing but everything was understandably cancelled inc REM at Hyde Park. REM rescheduled. Unfortunately young Eastwood and Amy just refunded.

As a must you may be aware that Clint’s son Kyle has a load of jazz albums to his name. Paris Blue being my favourite. He’s a bass player. Give it a go. Clint does a bit of whistling on what’s by far the worst track.
I was due to see his band supported by Amy Winehouse in the moat at the Tower Of London on the night of the London Tube/Bus bombing but everything was understandably cancelled inc REM at Hyde Park. REM rescheduled. Unfortunately young Eastwood and Amy just refunded.
No mate, know nothing about his son, I do know Clint plays piano, not sure how well he plays, mind. love Clint me, he's a proper bloke. 😎

Back