Clint Eastwood - in his nineties

Imagine having the perspective of a 90 yr old when it comes to music. I'm not even 50 and the most popular form of music seems to be some young fucker playing mp3's of of samples he didn't make or create. the whole live show is him jumping around to a standard 4 on the floor bass drum...I mean fuck me that;s it? that's all music has to offer? shallow boring shit made by a tosser who doesn't play an instrument. Am I old skool? I a dinne give a shite mate. modern music is laughable..just keep that 4 on the floor bass drum going with some absolute...shit sound going on as a meldoy. a meldoy..yeh the thing you sing along too.

so I assume ther a re loads of people on public transport humming along to these "melodies" which are in fact 5 notes ona keyboard made of some f***ing sample of a trombone. shite!

shite!"

Anyway. ba;;s to Eastwood he had his day, an actor that can barely act. Just stares, throughout his career he has had the least amount of lines out of anyone in the movie! haha All credit to you Cliff. Apparently he's a good director,

Anyway I digress. Modern music, fuckoff..absolute shite, brainless, blips and blobs utter wank. I doubt anyone has read this far into the thread but. If you have.

god bless you,

Imagine having the perspective of a 90 yr old when it comes to music. I'm not even 50 and the most popular form of music seems to be some young fucker playing mp3's of of samples he didn't make or create. the whole live show is him jumping around to a standard 4 on the floor bass drum...I mean fuck me that;s it? that's all music has to offer? shallow boring shit made by a tosser who doesn't play an instrument. Am I old skool? I a dinne give a shite mate. modern music is laughable..just keep that 4 on the floor bass drum going with some absolute...shit sound going on as a meldoy. a meldoy..yeh the thing you sing along too.

so I assume ther a re loads of people on public transport humming along to these "melodies" which are in fact 5 notes ona keyboard made of some f***ing sample of a trombone. shite!

shite!"

Anyway. ba;;s to Eastwood he had his day, an actor that can barely act. Just stares, throughout his career he has had the least amount of lines out of anyone in the movie! haha All credit to you Cliff. Apparently he's a good director,

Anyway I digress. Modern music, fuckoff..absolute shite, brainless, blips and blobs utter wank. I doubt anyone has read this far into the thread but. If you have.

god bless you,

Logon or register to see this image

shite!"

god bless you,
Eh??

Back