Climate Change - Time to start refocusing efforts?

What I find mind boggling is that grown adults believe that blocking traffic or vandalising property will do anything to help the environment in the long term.

Unsurprisingly none of them bother their arses to complain in the countries that create the most pollution .
How do you know? I suppose they could fly over to these countries to protest but probably better to have the locals doing that.

What I find mind boggling is that grown adults believe that blocking traffic or vandalising property will do anything to help the environment in the long term.

Unsurprisingly none of them bother their arses to complain in the countries that create the most pollution .

although personally i wouldn't go on like that, these people are at least trying to do something about the problem. however, what they are doing isn't going to effect anything and is a total waste of time in my opinion.

people who think that the problem is a hoax are 10000x more stupid

Its all about Money.

You can be as environmentally responsible as you want (we are) but those with money and power, will continue to utterly rape the environment for all that its worth, and when its gone, go “ah see you should all be ashamed of yourselves”

All done for money

these people are at least trying to do something about the problem.

Of course they are , let’s cause a traffic jam where drivers will end up using more fuels than if they’d been allowed to travel normally.

Let’s commit a criminal act by spraying orange paint over buildings, that will require manpower and machinery to travel there to clean it up.

No doubt some of them drive there as well.

They are a bunch of attention seeking hypocrites .

Now remind me on what they are doing about the problem again ?

I love the, “it’s all about money!” arguments.

Of course it is. The oil giants are shit scared of losing it and push bad science. Just like tabbaco companies did and like certain drug companies did with opioids.

Of course they are , let’s cause a traffic jam where drivers will end up using more fuels than if they’d been allowed to travel normally.

Let’s commit a criminal act by spraying orange paint over buildings, that will require manpower and machinery to travel there to clean it up.

No doubt some of them drive there as well.

They are a bunch of attention seeking hypocrites .

Now remind me on what they are doing about the problem again ?

I literally said I disagree with Thier methods and that it will achieve fuck all. Did you not read my post ?

Their protests will make fuck all difference. But, they are well meaning in the sense that they want to do something about climate change. They are just going about it in a bizarre and pointless way

As if we are going to change the f***ing climate. LOL. The sheer arrogance of humanity is staggering.

No idea why people buy into this shite.

the world has heated up and cooled down for billions of years but somehow it should be different now?

the whole thing, as anyone with half a brain is aware, is yet another money making, freedom cutting initiative by the world elites who would love to have a separate and second financial system of carbon credits to rip anyone and everyone off.

How some people cannot see whats right in front of their eyes is simply stunning. Wake up!
I love the, “it’s all about money!” arguments.

Of course it is. The oil giants are shit scared of losing it and push bad science. Just like tabbaco companies did and like certain drug companies did with opioids.
Unlike the so called good science?

Let's be clear if these scientists said that climate change didn't exist they wouldn't get anymore contracts. the whole thing is yet another racket by those that are monied

You have to be simple not to see the top 0.01% latest scam.

Last edited:
As if we are going to change the f***ing climate. LOL. The sheer arrogance of humanity is staggering.

No idea why people buy into this shite.

the world has heated up and cooled down for billions of years but somehow it should be different now?

the whole thing, as anyone with half a brain is aware, is yet another money making, freedom cutting initiative by the world elites who would love to have a separate and second financial system of carbon credits to rip anyone and everyone off.

How some people cannot see whats right in front of their eyes is simply stunning. Wake up!

Unlike the so called good science?

Let's be clear if these scientists said that climate change didn't exist they wouldn't get anymore contracts. the whole thing is yet another racket by those that are monied

You have to be simple not to see the top 0.01% latest scam.

So the richest people in the world, who for the most part make their money through oil or oil states or industries that are environmentally damaging.... Are simultaneously trying to kid us that they are destroying the planet, when in fact they aren't .. why?

Back