Classic Lines From Movies/Fillums

Talk about genetic deficiencies.

Now this first SLIIIDE... shows a very, very interesting thing: our main building. On slide... TWO! We see other view... of... IT! Oh, my God, you wouldn't believe it!
The man God himself

Vader: If only you knew the power of the dark side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
Vader: No, I am your father.
Luke: [shocked] No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!
Vader: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

“Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal chords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it f***ing didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny”

Look at those assholes, ordinary f***ing people. I hate 'em.

Last edited:

Back