Classic coronation street on itv3

I forgot just how bile and snidey Cilla was. Dev is an arsehole atm but he’ll be regretting that soon enough as he’s with Mad Maya!

Tracy’s just a c**t
I've got tons of episodes I just haven't watched mainly because I can't bear the Tracy character. I think I also stopped watching it at precisely this moment back in 2003/4 (whenever). I did eventually go back for a while.

Doesn't Charlie make her life hell for a bit after Shelley? I might come back for that. 😁

I've got tons of episodes I just haven't watched mainly because I can't bear the Tracy character. I think I also stopped watching it at precisely this moment back in 2003/4 (whenever). I did eventually go back for a while.

Doesn't Charlie make her life hell for a bit after Shelley? I might come back for that. 😁
Yes but he gets with Shelley first iirc and that’s not happened yet. She’s just married Roy!

Yes but he gets with Shelley first iirc and that’s not happened yet. She’s just married Roy!
😮I can't remember that happening. But then again I probably wasn't watching it in 2003!

I'll give it a few months before I dip my toe in again I think. I'm sure as actors they loved doing that, I just find it painful viewing.

Back