Clarkson’s farm series 3

It's a decent show but I'd rather him sack this one off and continue with the grand tour instead
I prefer him on the farm now. I think the GT is just a bit daft and dull. I’ve watched it all including the latest Sandjob and for me the programme is better and Jezza is better. I never thought I would say that.

I know a farmer and he says Clarkson has done more to raise awareness of farming issues in two series than Countryfile every did.

Gerrin.

One of the most pleasant surprises this show. I grew hugely tired of Top Gear and The Grand Tour, and dismissed this. But one day was totally stuck for something to watch and just thought sod it.. and absolutely loved it.

Went to the Farm Shop last March and it was nowhere near as mad as the media/ locals make out it is. Had a nice hot dog and beer.

3rd May 2024.

Not long now and I think Jeremy is getting pigs. So no doubt one of the little porkers will end up in a sandwich. 🐖

It’s going to be a tear jerker. Jezza gets pigs and of course some of them die but him and Caleb, who is now farm manager, have a competition. It’s going to be epic.

They even have Rishi Sunak on it which will drive the politics board crazy!

It's a brilliant easy watch. I think even the most ardent Clarkson haters would struggle not to enjoy it if you willing to watch it with an open mind
If anyone says to me they won’t watch it because they don’t like him I tell them to give it a go as the full show is basically clarkson being humbled constantly

Back