Clarke is the cost of not achieving promotion

I’m not casting any kind of opinion on the situation, purely passing on what I’ve been told.

Clarke has been offered contacts by Brentford, Leeds & palace. One is worth £60k a week.

Can’t begrudge the lad and as long as we get a decent fee it’ll fund the next generation.

Source is his dad, who we spoke to after the home playoff leg.

I’m not casting any kind of opinion on the situation, purely passing on what I’ve been told.

Clarke has been offered contacts by Brentford, Leeds & palace. One is worth £60k a week.

Can’t begrudge the lad and as long as we get a decent fee it’ll fund the next generation.

Leeds will be playing in our league

Fairy nuff. We know money talks and that loyalty either from players or clubs is more the exception than the norm.

However, I can’t really see him being a regular at Brentford and are either Leeds or Palace a better prospect than a further season at Sunderland?

Inevitable that we'll lose one or two this summer.

A strange situation for us where other clubs will actually want our players!

Clarke and obviously Diallo going would be a huge amount of production to replace mind. You're talking 25 goals and 15 odd assists from those two alone.

There's been plenty of links about Palace in recent weeks so there's obviously something in it.

Is Michut staying too! 🤪🤪

He’s the one player I wouldn’t want to lose but hey ho.

£30m starting bid then we talk…

Doesn't really matter what contract he has been offered, they have agree a fee with the club first

Back