Clarke Harris ban.

Not particularly a fan of punishing people for comments they made 8 years ago but article doesn't tell you what they were so can't have a proper opinion on it.

If I got any sort of fame first thing I'd do is delete all social media tbh.
Was going to spout off there but he was what 18 19 ? Thought they got told to check there posts

Tbh I don’t care what he said 8/9 years ago. That doesn’t mean whatever it was, I agree with. I just don’t think we should be going about things pulling up shit from years ago. Live in the fûcking moment, like we’re all trying to do (crimes obviously don’t disappear or change but idiotic social media comments/thoughts can).

Mental.

Forced to attend an education programme for a post he made 8 years ago :lol:
It’s absolutely mental. Are they suggesting the individual has not been educated in any shape or form in the past 8 years? Bearing in mind the fact it’s from 8 years ago, in a world where social media has rocketed.

Be an uneducated, old twat who has delivered this punishment.

(Can’t wait to be pulled up in 8 years for old being absolutely disgusting)

Not particularly a fan of punishing people for comments they made 8 years ago but article doesn't tell you what they were so can't have a proper opinion on it.

If I got any sort of fame first thing I'd do is delete all social media tbh.
You'd think there would be 'media officials' at every/most clubs who'd make sure anything shady is deleted before they sign a pro. contract.

You'd think there would be 'media officials' at every/most clubs who'd make sure anything shady is deleted before they sign a pro. contract.
Or even, to be fair, report if it was utterly disgusting….I’d imagine 0.000000001% of posts looked at would be reported.

It's now common knowledge that SAFC are now using data, when looking to bring in new players.
Among other things, the club are also looking at prospective signings previous posting history, on social media sites.
Any prospective player, who's fallen foul of the rules on these sites, by posting grossly offensive stuff, will not be allowed to join SAFC, as far as I'm aware.

Back