Civil Service Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrreal

I'm looking for anyone who plays cricket and works for the DWP in the North East.

I organise the HASSRA North East team and we need players. Our next fixture is against HASSRA Wales on Thursday 21st June. The game is at Washington CC and starts at 11am.

If you're interested then please let me know.

Thanks.

I'm looking for anyone who plays cricket and works for the DWP in the North East.

I organise the HASSRA North East team and we need players. Our next fixture is against HASSRA Wales on Thursday 21st June. The game is at Washington CC and starts at 11am.

Thanks.

Civil Servant surfing internet on an afternoon shocker;)

Away games are the best. An over night stay with 2 days off :lol:

To be fair it's paid by our Sports and Social Club, which is funded mainly by its members. Decent gig though haha.

Even better- the fuckers are taking a full working day off to play cricket.

Those cuts seemingly didn't go deep enough..............

Phil only chucked it because he had to start taking holidays rather than getting days off

Civil Servant surfing internet on an afternoon shocker;)

They've been told they cant do crosswords in the morning too, gives them something to do in the afternoon

Thanks.

Cant you play ringers?

They've been told they cant do crosswords in the morning too, gives them something to do in the afternoon

Cant you play ringers?

not now fella--equal opportunities and all that!!

Do you have to take leave or are the man hours paid for by the sports and social

If it's like HMRC, you get 5 days special leave every year. Once that's used you go into annual leave.

Used half a day of mine to compete in a pool competition in Sunderland :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back