Chronicle Taking Photos from the SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rober33

Winger
The Chronicle published what is I think their fourth story about the Banner over Sid James yesterday and it looks like they've moved on from misquoting members to taking our photos as well.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-afc-poll-banner-over-9083278?

Some of the comments are embarrassing from Sunderland supporters, the Chronicle are obviously doing their best to add a negative spin to this story as well. What has our League position got to do with how many times we've beaten them, apart from the easy points of course?

There's also a poll at the bottom of the page which has 52% saying it's just harmless banter at the moment. Show your colours and stick a vote in if you like :)

Bomber command here!!
Jolly good job, well done chaps!!!
Next bombing run, we will get them running for the hills alright !!!

It's pointless whinging about the chronicle using this as an opportunity against us when everyone in favour of the banner were told this is the kind of reaction it would receive.
Let's just embrace their pointless negativity and chuckle at them, they try to sell newspapers for a living, small time corner stand rag, not fit even to put chips in!! FTM

It's pointless whinging about the chronicle using this as an opportunity against us when everyone in favour of the banner were told this is the kind of reaction it would receive.
'Tis true, i wasnt 100% for it for this kind of reason however the Chronic can fuck off, it is on a par with the standards they normally set themselves, low.

Poor taste? Get fucked you precious set of f***ing wankers.

The ridiculous sum of money people raised has quickly been forgotten as well I see.

They'll run a souvenir special if the mags get their own back ... It'll be just banter though

The daft thing is you're not far from the truth. You just know in years to come some daft mag twats will refer to this as the time 'Sunderland fans flew a plane over St James' mocking the two Newcastle fans who died in a plane crash on their memorial minute'.

It was the most harmless bit of fun ever. And not to mention (correct me if im wrong) it also raised money for charity? If that's the case its the complete opposite of harmful. So in my opinion anyone who has been offended can quite simply fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back