Christmas then lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if your elderly parent wants you to visit and be responsible and is not bothered if they catch Covid ?

Depends on the individual and how they'd feel if the oldie did get it, and died. If you could sit there afterwards and think they weren't bothered if they caught it then jobs a good un.

Depends on the individual and how they'd feel if the oldie did get it, and died. If you could sit there afterwards and think they weren't bothered if they caught it then jobs a good un.
Exactly, thats for families to decide not the government or Covid Zealots. There seems to be this belief that us 'plebs' are going to drag granny over on xmas day with all 15 grandchildren against their permission.
then visit ffs. you pays your money you makes your choice iirc mate. can't say you weren't warned. the pm's risked a lot to save chrissy. don't let his courage go to waste.
Ill be visiting for a couple of hours with a mask and sanitizing, simply because it might be the last Xmas I see my dad. My dad is in my bubble anyway even tho he lives on his own 40 mile away. And a lot of people spending xmas are just doing it with there existing bubble

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, thats for families to decide not the government or Covid Zealots. There seems to be this belief that us 'plebs' are going to drag granny over on xmas day with all 15 grandchildren against their permission.

Ill be visiting for a couple of hours with a mask and sanitizing, simply because it might be the last Xmas I see my dad. My dad is in my bubble anyway even tho he lives on his own 40 mile away. And a lot of people spending xmas are just doing it with there existing bubble

Hate to break it, but the likes of Boris couldn't give a toss about people's wellbeing. Suppose the Tories do rely on the grey vote. Although perhaps not anymore. Now they apparently representing the working man they'll no longer care if Nana can't vote.

What if your elderly parent wants you to visit and be responsible and is not bothered if they catch Covid ?

If I was in that position then I wouldn't be going around unless I was already in their bubble and not creating one, when we are so close having the vaccine rolled out.

then visit ffs. you pays your money you makes your choice iirc mate. can't say you weren't warned. the pm's risked a lot to save chrissy. don't let his courage go to waste.

He has saved it unfortunately. He's just letting people go to other houses, which they'd do anyway iirc there mate. Without the pubs and restaurants there is no chrissy there mate.
If I was in that position then I wouldn't be going around unless I was already in their bubble and not creating one, when we are so close having the vaccine rolled out.

Just another year to go. We got this!

Hate to break it, but the likes of Boris couldn't give a toss about people's wellbeing. Suppose the Tories do rely on the grey vote. Although perhaps not anymore. Now they apparently representing the working man they'll no longer care if Nana can't vote.
Who cares about us 'plebs' not the government or the opposition. Only people heard speak up for ordinary folk is sone Tory backbenchers and Labour Mp Graham Stringer. This shower of shit government couldnt give a shit and yet the Labour opposition want tougher restrictions, national lockdown and unlimited financial support paid for by the next generation

Who cares about us 'plebs' not the government or the opposition. Only people heard speak up for ordinary folk is sone Tory backbenchers and Labour Mp Graham Stringer. This shower of shit government couldnt give a shit and yet the Labour opposition want tougher restrictions, national lockdown and unlimited financial support paid for by the next generation

A knar, its just you were saying the government thinks everyone will be dragging their nana into the mix. They couldn't care less.

A knar, its just you were saying the government thinks everyone will be dragging their nana into the mix. They couldn't care less.
Your right they couldn't care less but do we have a government? Probably the weakest ever, no direction, massive majority as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back