Christmas Day - what you drinking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing but fruit juice with my brekkie, tea and coffee up to now. But, I’ll have a couple of beers when the women crack open the champers shortly as it’s wasted on me. Have a couple of bottles of excellent St Emilion for lunch then son in law and myself will polish off a bottle of Caol Ila whilst putting the world to rights.

Double Maxim until that runs out then I’ll sample some of the bottled ales I’ve been bought.

I’ll crack open the Jura with my new granite whisky cubes out the freezer later when I have my cigar.

Picking my other half up (no) from work in about 45 minutes, following that a few steady lagers, Prosecco with my dinner and then sloe gin till I can’t see!

Beer making the dinner, sparkling wine with dinner - wife and kids now asleep so im in the pub waiting for my mate for a couple of pints

Bubbly....did have a slurp of homemade salted caramel rum :eek: just to check not poison

Will have a few beers later, then some wine before finally hitting the single malts

Having a cider, which I've earned having just washed, resin polished then waxed me car. We'll just not tell me Mrs about the two pints as I was doing it.

Boozy Coffee
Bloody Mary
Cava with Raspberry & Cranberry
Selection of Craft Ales 6% min
Verdicchio
Sancerre
Port
Baileys
G&T

Probably won’t drive today.

The Hush Heath Balfour Rose Brut 2014 - England's finest pink fizz - has been drunk. It was excellent. The Barolo to go with the duck has been decanted. Chapel Down Lamberhurst English Grape Brandy (the first commercially made and sold English brandy in more than 200 years) to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back