Christ, he's off again

• Thread starter Deleted member 46623
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

So basically what he's saying is if there was fans in the stadium city would become shit and because there is no fans in the ground that's why city are the better side?

Christ just when I thought they couldnt get any more delusional.

If that's his logic, I'd love to hear his views on their 4-0 win at this very ground, with no fans.

So basically what he's saying is if there was fans in the stadium city would become shit and because there is no fans in the ground that's why city are the better side?

Christ just when I thought they couldnt get any more delusional

He is a bellend but I do agree that the games would be a bit different with fans there. I mean, they'd still get humped by city like so I think he's over egging it for his audience, but I do feel that the underdogs lose a lot of the advantage when their fans aren't there. Was thinking the same with the Sheffield United game (I know they're ahead of arsenal in the league like but I'd still consider them the underdog), think that could have been different with their crowd there. Equally I'm sure I read that the % of home wins in the German league dropped considerably after the BCD games started

I don't mind him. Far more rational, literate and likeable than the likes of Lee (Bong-eyed-****) Ryder and Luke (he put his arms out so he must be mocking the crash victims) Edwards.

Last edited:
He is a bellend but I do agree that the games would be a bit different with fans there. I mean, they'd still get humped by city like so I think he's over egging it for his audience, but I do feel that the underdogs lose a lot of the advantage when their fans aren't there. Was thinking the same with the Sheffield United game (I know they're ahead of arsenal in the league like but I'd still consider them the underdog), think that could have been different with their crowd there. Equally I'm sure I read that the % of home wins in the German league dropped considerably after the BCD games started
Aye it would maybe urge them on for a 10 minute spell

It's the constant faux sentimentalism about beer, ships, mines, and the overstated anguish of mid table Premier League finishes and Cup quarter finals that I cannot stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back