Chrissy Maguire

Been told Lincoln don't have him in their plans:lol:

The king...... :lol:
To be fair that means little to most players. They still get paid anyway.

If the manger gets the boot and plenty do he comes in from the cold.

If he can sort himself a decent free transfer he'll be away. If not he'll just take the cash he's entitled to.

There is no denying Maguire has plenty of ability. There's no denying at times he's taken the piss and not produced the goods on the pitch.

He was brilliant in patches for us.

A proper shithouse but he was out shithouse.

Don’t get the dislike/hatred on here for him.

He provided some rare moments of quality amongst some absolute shite.
I think the reason is he scored a hat-trick against us at our ground. Because he could be arsed.

A player that will only become a journeyman in the lower leagues with a piss poor attitude. Without doubt there is a player in there but his shite attitude holds him back.
We have one of those in mad Harry.

Only got a move here cos he’s mates with Charlie…Charlie even mentioned this in one of his first interviews. Absolutely shit footballer with an even worse attitude which explains why he’s had so many clubs at that level
Think was Donald not charlie
And we got promoted after we’d fucked him and his likes off.

Hate the fat shite me.
Spot on mate

Think was Donald not charlie

Spot on mate

Honestly mate, he winds me up more than anyone from our league one stint. Aye he scored a few worldies and was a wind up. But 90% of the time was utter shite and people go on like he was a good signing. He was pathetic at Lincoln bar one game, which was inevitable.

I’m probably being irrational like, but there ya gan.

Back