Chris Sutton

He's not got over Hillsborough 92 semi final defeat.

Don’t know if it’s 92 he’s still annoyed about but we gave him absolute pelters when we played them at Stamford Bridge in his first game for Chelsea.

He was their big signing that summer and played shit. He got subbed and the Chelsea dugouts at the time were in front of the away fans. We were getting mullered and everyone took their frustration out on him calling him shit. At one point one of his teammates put his arm round him, looked back at us and flicked his bottom lip with his finger.

Don’t know if it’s 92 he’s still annoyed about but we gave him absolute pelters when we played them at Stamford Bridge in his first game for Chelsea.

He was their big signing that summer and played shit. He got subbed and the Chelsea dugouts at the time were in front of the away fans. We were getting mullered and everyone took their frustration out on him calling him shit. At one point one of his teammates put his arm round him, looked back at us and flicked his bottom lip with his finger.
I was waving £20 notes at him singing ‘What a waste of money.’ It was the highlight of the day tbh. Oh, and seeing Castiron Fireguard.

I was waving £20 notes at him singing ‘What a waste of money.’ It was the highlight of the day tbh. Oh, and seeing Castiron Fireguard.

Ha ha - he took some stick that day and looked well out of place in that Chelsea side that destroyed us.

My highlight was shouting up at Richard Attenborough that I loved his films. I was trying to get his attention calling him Big X.
I think the Miserable twat ended up moving seats though as he disappeared shortly afterwards.

And we got our revenge a few months later at the SoL

Back