Chris Rigg

Aye he'll be a class footballer like. But unfortunately as @Yeltas says, he'll be off to newcastle because they're interested in him and I believe he's a mag himself so he'll fancy that one i'd assume. However, he wouldn't be getting starts like he is beginning to get here, especially based off the way Amad was going into the prem.

All depends. Can go to Newcastle and make a fortune and set himself up for life and probably his family but he'll get very limited game time and be loaned here there and everywhere.

Or he can stay here. Get a half decent contract for now and not be skint. Get game time , potentially put himself in the shop window for an even bigger club.

Aye he'll be a class footballer like. But unfortunately as @Yeltas says, he'll be off to newcastle because they're interested in him and I believe he's a mag himself so he'll fancy that one i'd assume. However, he wouldn't be getting starts like he is beginning to get here, especially based off the way Amad was going into the prem.
Nah from what I’ve read his dad is pretty level headed, he’s already doing what is good for his lad.

All depends. Can go to Newcastle and make a fortune and set himself up for life and probably his family but he'll get very limited game time and be loaned here there and everywhere.

Or he can stay here. Get a half decent contract for now and not be skint. Get game time , potentially put himself in the shop window for an even bigger club.
Will he not get game time if he goes on loan?
For what it's worth, I think he'll sign professional for us, I'm not panicking

Nah from what I’ve read his dad is pretty level headed, he’s already doing what is good for his lad.
well you would be wouldn't you. with a son aged 16 just left secondary school, playing for sunderland and starting regularly i'd be proud as punch. If I had a 16 year old lad starting at Newcastle (i know they're a different level, just for arguments sake) i'd be bloody proud of my lad regardless of whether he was playing for a team I hate.

Back