Chris Gayle

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

randle

Just clonked 5 sixes in 5 balls. One of them was absolutely gigantic. The 4th. One of the hardest hits I've ever seen.

The bloke is probably the best there is to watch when he's in full flow.

randle said:
Just clonked 5 sixes in 5 balls. One of them was absolutely gigantic. The 4th. One of the hardest hits I've ever seen.

The bloke is probably the best there is to watch when he's in full flow.

Tragic that he's doing that while his country are struggling in proper cricket against the Aussies. It would just take another quality batter to give them a chance.

Tragic that he's doing that while his country are struggling in proper cricket against the Aussies. It would just take another quality batter to give them a chance.

Agreed. Pollard is also in the IPL. Samuels (although toilet) is playing in this match as well. That spinner who looks quality is over? I think.

Got no time for that baseball shite. Give me good technique and patience, it's a thing of beauty to see someone caress the ball to the cover boundary :lol:

Got no time for that baseball shite. Give me good technique and patience, it's a thing of beauty to see someone caress the ball to the cover boundary :lol:

Test cricket is by far the best but there's nothing wrong at all with watching a bit IPL after work etc. It can be really entertaining.

Test cricket is by far the best but there's nothing wrong at all with watching a bit IPL after work etc. It can be really entertaining.

Oh aye, I think in hindsight I didn't get my point across properly! I was more getting at Chris Gayle not playing for his country. Of course it's a money thing and I can't blame him! Just saying like!

Last edited:
Oh aye, I think in hindsight I didn't get my point across properly! I was more getting at Chris Gayle not playing for his country. Of course it's a money thing and I can't blame him! Just saying like!

There's no chance I'd turn down $1m or whatever he's getting from Bangalore and play for a bag of Hula Hoops and Curly Wurly in the tests in the Windies. He is getting older now and it would be madness not to set himself up for life. The way of the world now unfortunately. Just look at Gyan... Can't really blame him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back