Chris Froome

Status
Not open for further replies.

An extra puff on his blue inhaler and it is career over ?

Fuck it. He might as well have done a few lines of charlie and been completely off his tits.
I suppose it depends what constitutes 'an extra puff' level wise

They are all at it. Cycling is shit anyway, who cares. Team Sky with all their smokescreens of using thinner paint, futuristic training and technology, etc to explain their dominance. Bollocks, they are all on PEDs. Cheating

Double the allowed dose of salbutamol.

Only one sample was over rest weren't. Had a doctor's note too.

So let's not blow this out of proportion lads.
Double the allowed dose of salbutamol.

Only one sample was over rest weren't. Had a doctor's note too.

So let's not blow this out of proportion lads.
Piss off its froome and sir eggybonce's skyboys lets screw it for all its worth!!! ;)

Amazing how a lot of top cyclists have asthma, yet can peddle like fuck all day.
Didn't wiggins have asthma too?:lol:
I'm not saying that they aren't faking but you can get sports induced asthma. So essentially them performing at a top level has meant that they can develop asthma.

Is it not something like an 8mg dose of salbutamol to show some form of performance enhancement and not via the inhalation route that provides anabolic type effects?

From my limited understanding of how it (may) work. The salbutamol isn't there to enhance performance, people need to look beyond that.

It can be used to conceal other interactions.

From my limited understanding of how it (may) work. The salbutamol isn't there to enhance performance, people need to look beyond that.

It can be used to conceal other interactions.
But if taken orally or by injection at high doses it creates an anabolic effect making it performance enhancing. The half life of salbutamol is 4-6 hours so excretion will be rapid from the 80-90% not absorbed in the lungs

its not a masking agent, nor is it performance enhancing (it does'nt make your airways bigger)

what it is tho is another massive embarrassment by Sky

But if taken orally or by injection at high doses it creates an anabolic effect making it performance enhancing. The half life of salbutamol is 4-6 hours so excretion will be rapid from the 80-90% not absorbed in the lungs

I think thats pretty much the case they made against Wiggins. That and the potential for abuse of the TUE process. I have no idea of its effects on a rider and i'd be hard pushed to listen too much to the likes of DM in vouching for its potency. Whatever, its like drinking a sugary drink when you've a pocket full of pot belge. My unqualified opinion would be salbutamol can only dilate an asthmatics persons airway to its natural capacity anyway, anything else would surely be negligible?

Salbutamol/Albuterol whatever, it's the interactions or effects it has elsewhere that open the door for normal readings.

Every element of cycling has evolved since Puerto. Why would this aspect be any different?

Just enjoy it for what it is.

its not a masking agent, nor is it performance enhancing (it does'nt make your airways bigger)

what it is tho is another massive embarrassment by Sky

Could lead to the Sky board pulling the plug I reckon, they were already supposedly getting twitchy feet over the Wiggins/ Sutton sagas

Could lead to the Sky board pulling the plug I reckon, they were already supposedly getting twitchy feet over the Wiggins/ Sutton sagas
arent all the current commercial contracts timed to end around the same time? leading to speculation that the 'team' had an end-date? pretty sure i read that on here mind...

it certainly explains the inteview with Thomas earlier in the week about looking at his options - figure he got wind and is now thinking of getting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back