Chemo no 9 - it’s time to talk The Bairn, tears, snot, shit but not actually dying for a bit if that

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has really hit me in a big way. I’ve not met you before but I hope more than anything you get to see your girl’s graduation.

Keep fighting the fucker.

You keep on fighting marra

I've had this song in my head when I've been to the hospital for my check ups etc... And it's literally ran through my head reading your last update

A very moving piece, as always.

If you haven't already started you should write a book - your way with words is a gift given to very few and now you've retired you need something to fill your day.

I was going to say I can't imagine what you're going through but you write so eloquently, together with personal close at hand experiences of cancer, that I can very well imagine it and emotionally step into your shoes on each "chapter".

Try to stay positive Foggy and, as always, wishing you all the best.

You should write a book mate...........

Where do you get the CBD oil from? Want some for me Da, who keeps telling us he won't be doing any drugs, aside from the 26 tablets he takes every day......

CBDbrothers. I got some of the green 250mg capsules to start although I’ve heard the oil gets there quicker.

I had them recommended from different sources before I took the plunge. I’m glad I did.

I have some new anti nauseas on the NHS but with everything together I’m having a much better time of it than usual.

Where do you get the CBD oil from? Want some for me Da, who keeps telling us he won't be doing any drugs, aside from the 26 tablets he takes every day......
You can get it from Holland and Barratt these days. We get ours from a small Health shop in the Galleries which is the same stuff as from the CBD brothers and is better than the H&B stuff (In our opinion).

Keep kicking the bastard in the nuts, @foggy. Just in case it hasn't been noted earlier, I feel that I should mention that Basingstoke is something of a shithole.

No marra you’re the first but it was widely described as such when I first had my laparoscopy back in January. Still, the hotel next to the hospital is cheap as chips probably as a result.

I would go to North Korea for the operation if the surgeons knew what they were doing.

No marra you’re the first but it was widely described as such when I first had my laparoscopy back in January. Still, the hotel next to the hospital is cheap as chips probably as a result.

I would go to North Korea for the operation if the surgeons knew what they were doing.
I'm sure that you'd even take Kim Jong Un's rocket up your arse if it could sort you out. Keep fighting fella.

You can get it from Holland and Barratt these days. We get ours from a small Health shop in the Galleries which is the same stuff as from the CBD brothers and is better than the H&B stuff (In our opinion).

Looked at that, but was the entry level stuff 5%.......he's 76, mebbes that's enough I guess?

He's on all kind of painkillers and shoite, will this impact his meds? Side effects?

FFS Foggy, haven't you knacked this fucka yet?? Gan on fella, keep kicking away at the bassa and enjoy your daughter's graduation. We're all with you on this fight.

Looked at that, but was the entry level stuff 5%.......he's 76, mebbes that's enough I guess?

He's on all kind of painkillers and shoite, will this impact his meds? Side effects?
There are 3 different strengths FYI (Although they get progressively more expensive). Absolutely zero side effects with this stuff....however...I'm no doctor so I wouldn't know if it'd react with meds. I'd be surprised if it would but I'd double check that first.

My wife takes it for Anxiety when needed and it really helps her that's what I know.

You keep on fighting marra

I've had this song in my head when I've been to the hospital for my check ups etc... And it's literally ran through my head reading your last update

I've just watched this and got out of bed. That was harder than it sounds but kettle is on now.

Cheers

Get 6 autos in, outside if your garden is private and you should have a decent yield by late September . Vids orl ower on how to make it at a fraction of the cost. With just 6 outdoors so only 1 crop you are well within personal use and with your dads situation i'd expect a warning IF caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back