Chemo no 9 - it’s time to talk The Bairn, tears, snot, shit but not actually dying for a bit if that

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing Fogster you have me in puddles here in my office at work... thank God it's a private office...

You are the bravest motherfucker I have never met, Fogster… And I am praying hard for you my man - I don't give a shit if most people on here don't believe in God - I do and I am down on my knees praying to Him for you - because the world NEEDS motherfuckers like you around...

I love your brutal honesty, man, your transparency - I really do... you inspire the fuck out of me... every time I look at my f***ing toilet lights, I think of you, man - and I get inspired to live life and love life - and then I get down on my motherfucking knees and pray for you, fucker...

You fight, motherfucker, you hear me? Don't you f***ing give a motherfucking inch - cuz, I f***ing swear that if you do I will take the first plane out there - my fear of flying be damned - and kick your f***ing ass....

Keep posting, motherfucker - you have to stay on here and keep posting - stay and watch me make Striker, bitch!

Best motherfucker I have never met, Fogster, you really f***ing are...

A great post marra. I'm sure Fogster will be truly inspired and give it his all.... every last dam motherfucking ounce

Where's the end of my title? If that('s ok)?

Even my titles are too long :oops:

Anyway thanks again you magnificent bastards. I've dozed and woken up to this. Oh and thanks Rocky - how could I have missed you, you funniest of funny buggers? Another thank you to the newly named motherfucking monk, have two for the sweariest post ever - I should have reported you really, but you're like Ted off the fillum, sweary but lovely. Latka - I like the bloke in your avatar, died of cancer, at a young age but that's fine, I like reading your stuff elsewhere as with some others, even in the Politics forum, I wrote something in there once, never again, it was worse than the cricket forum. Monkey, rock, hab,Gav, mugg, rain - must stop I'm going on too long like Gwinny. I just love you all.

And Sandboy - yes she did, turned out to be the Air Cadets' best swimmer when it came to humping the southerners in the regionals - sorry proud dad shit again. Oh dear I like my anonymity, I only let the egg man know who I am because of the free eggs.

@foggy it's wonderful, beautiful writing - so full of wisdom, life, humour. God bless you x 1,000,000,000. Write, write, write as much as you can. Stories are one of THE great consolations of life - we all love getting lost in other people's stories, it's a rare talent that can put across our own, and you can. And our lass's. And the bairn's. And the nurse with the tumour that was hanging out of her vagina. Even Metal Mickey - he's become a person in the way you write him. We're all going to have to confront the void, stories are one of the great acts of defiance and triumph by which we spit in its face.

And JanieP! I love JanieP! You write like a poet, tick my tickyboxes in the meantime and have no drugs to cheat with.

@foggy started out with a disappointing 5/10 for the first post, knocked it out of the park with a very solid 10/10 finish. Wasn’t expecting the bleating on about the bairn, sounds like you and the ex have done a cracking job in raising her, as usual your posts have left me blubbering.

You will make graduation mind, that’s non negotiable, you’re going to be there, we need to hear all about it.

Oh, any pics of the nurses tumour blart?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back