Cheltenham away allocation

Hazlewoods Stand 1100
Colin Farmer Stand Blocks 7 and 8 400
?
Correct. For guaranteed big away crowds we give Blocks 7 and 8 to away fans. Plymouth had this on Boxing Day, Sheff Wed as well and the same for Bristol sides and Swindon whichever league we are in.

This annoys a few home fans because the concourse under the Colin Farmer has toilets and food kiosk at either end, so when away fans have those blocks home fans get half the normal facilities…but with more than half the normal number of fans so queues are longer for us.

Last edited:
Correct. For guaranteed big away crowds we give Blocks 7 and 8 to away fans. Plymouth had this on Boxing Day, Sheff Wed as well and the same for Bristol sides and Swindon whichever league we are in.

This annoys a few home fans because the concourse under the Colin Farmer has toilets and food kiosk at either end, so when away fans have those blocks home fans get half the normal facilities…but with more than half the normal number of fans so queues are longer for us.
Thanks

Is that all seats mate?

Easy street parking there when I did the ground way back when
There’s a car park round the back of the Colin Farmer run by Parklands Community Centre but always gets full.

But yes, just on street parking. Note, the ground is located in one of the few dodgy parts of town. Better off parking on and around the side streets between Pittville Circus Road, Prestpury Road and the town centre and walking from there.

I would personally head to this basic 24 hr car park on the edge of the town centre:
North Place Car Park
https://tracking code removed/maps/cB55SLJVN6NRZuRG6

Just a 10-15 min walk from there.

It’s a shame that like.

Heads up for any Lads / Lasses getting the train in from London direction and travelling back after the match, the last train leaves Cheltenham at 21.00. This has screwed my plans, looks like I’m driving assuming I can get a ticket.

Heads up for any Lads / Lasses getting the train in from London direction and travelling back after the match, the last train leaves Cheltenham at 21.00. This has screwed my plans, looks like I’m driving assuming I can get a ticket.
Stop the night.pub across from the station has rooms available

The games been on sale for coming up 2 weeks on the Cheltenham website , 3 weeks today until the game

Latest from our ticket office “ we’ve had no confirmation of when they are going on sale, keep checking the website:lol::lol:

Back