Cheltenham away allocation

Yes I agree, but i was going to give it a good go, managed to do a few in the Papa Johns, Morecambe was one, but they've now turned up in this league. Dropping into this league was a bonus for doing this.
A couple of Mags gave up trying to wind me up about dropping into this division and the one below. When i used to turn round and tell them, i would be one of the few Sunderland supporters who wasn't bothered as it was the chance to do the 92 following the lads. I am going to see how far i can get, then see what I've got left to do.
Had a few like that, I went to Rochdale in the papa johns thinking I would never see us play there in the league :eek::lol:

Same with Morecambe

All about opinion, the system could be much better, should I have to email 3 times to get loyalty points added?

I always have all my points added, never had an issue with points, the points system or the on-line system. Not about opinions, when ya twisting about been 3 mins late "opening" its deffo you whos the issue

Only you then...1 in 1,500 at Cheltenham....... Not bad odds, and if you dont like it, your sort live 15 mile North
It’s not just tickets going on sale 3 minutes late but that’s annoying, loyalty points not going on straight away and taking 3 emails to get it sorted, you’ve obviously been lucky having no problems but please don’t think I’m the only one who has.

And you’re saying I should support a Different team because of the ticket office? Weirdo.

It’s not just tickets going on sale 3 minutes late but that’s annoying, loyalty points not going on straight away and taking 3 emails to get it sorted, you’ve obviously been lucky having no problems but please don’t think I’m the only one who has.

And you’re saying I should support a Different team because of the ticket office? Weirdo.
I agree, it’s shite, points used to go on as soon as you bought a ticket, no messing about waiting for them to be added a week after the match has been played, I often sneak off at work for a few minutes at 10 to buy tickets… if they come on 5/6 minutes late, it’s a pain in the ass.

I agree, it’s shite, points used to go on as soon as you bought a ticket, no messing about waiting for them to be added a week after the match has been played, I often sneak off at work for a few minutes at 10 to buy tickets… if they come on 5/6 minutes late, it’s a pain in the ass.
It’s only through this forum I realised the ticket office weren’t putting some points on, some of my mates who don’t come on forums would never have realised until I told them, bet there’s loads of people who are missing points but don’t know about it.

Nah mate that didn’t happen, @WBibby thinks the system is perfect and anyone with complaints is making it up.

Back