Cheltenham away allocation

It doesn't show how many many people on high points are giving there tickets out at all though.
I think people overestimate this. I will be on 99 points after Wimbledon and have never given my number out to anyone. In fact I have bought my away tickets under my daughters name on occasions to boost her points thereby losing out on extra ones myself. Once you get to a certain level there is nothing to be gained by giving the number out as you can get to any game anyway and people on those number of points go to most away games themselves.

I think people overestimate this. I will be on 99 points after Wimbledon and have never given my number out to anyone. In fact I have bought my away tickets under my daughters name on occasions to boost her points thereby losing out on extra ones myself. Once you get to a certain level there is nothing to be gained by giving the number out as you can get to any game anyway and people on those number of points go to most away games themselves.
Bragging rights on here

Wait til Sutton next year when we get 500 😉

2 Sorted, not a new ground for me as went a few years back while trying to do the 92. New one with Sunderland obviously. Will be my 75th of the current 92 with Sunderland, Wimbledon will be my 76th.
Some going that like 👏

I always envisaged doing Cheltenham in the cup at some stage, not the league :lol:
Midweek 300 miles away I’d be shocked if it sold out before a general sale. We only sold about 800 for Shrewsbury albeit it wasn’t a new ground for most. If it does sell out before just shows how many people on high points are giving their tickets out :)
True, but Shrewsbury is in an awkward position where its a pain in the arse for the locals and the southern exiles. Cheltenham could have alot more down that way wanting tickets.

Last edited:
Yes. Like all towns there are bad areas, including near the football ground and GCHQ. Although ours are nowhere near as bad as somw other places.

But other parts, like the Promenade and Montpellier are close to unrivalled in Britain with just the likes of Cambridge, Bath, Harrogate, parts of SW London being similar.
Peckham?😜
2 Sorted, not a new ground for me as went a few years back while trying to do the 92. New one with Sunderland obviously. Will be my 75th of the current 92 with Sunderland, Wimbledon will be my 76th.
Just checked. I’ve done only 56 with Sunderland, but many of those will be the old grounds. E.g. Man City, Spuds, Brighton, Leicester. I’ve seen Bristol Rovers at three grounds!

Last edited:

Agree 100%!!!

People whinge and complain about the loyalty scheme. But it works fine for me.
Just got my neice her 1st season ticket this season.
Already got her on 4 points.

Me I'm on 44 points and never give it "away"

Back