+++ Chelsea v Liverpool kick off 1500 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

Klopp bringing on some youngins and still winning a final shows that it is possible in football. If Southgate freezes again this Summer after seeing that he will go down as our worst manager ever for me.

Most Scousers are Liverpool fans marra.
Says WHO?????
Tighter than a virgins snatch, that
Or a "sharks arse"?
Take Klopp for what he is as purely as a manager..forget hating Liverpool this..Chelsea fans that etc...he's a successful manager in arguably the best league in the world..what's not to like??
I'm guessing a vast majority on here would take a miniscule of his success at Sunderland...yes??
Well said marra! LOOK! My blood runs deepest Royal BLUE! I'm EVERTON!!! till they're screwing the lid on me box! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

HOWEVER...... I'm neither blind, stupid, or so bitter and twisted as to not recognise a good footballing side when I see one!

Last edited:
Harvey Elliot (20) - been at Liverpool since he was 16.
Conor Bradley (20) - played for their academy, 10 professional appearances
Jarell Quansah (21) - played for their academy. 19 appearances
James McConnell (19) - played for their academy. 3 appearances.
Jayden Danns (18) - played for their academy - 2 appearances.
Bobby Clark (19) - played for their academy - 5 appearances.

Why are people trying to pretend that Chelsea having ยฃ160m Cole Palmer and Moises Caicedo is the same thing?
I think there are few things going on.

Liverpool have hoovered all of those up. I think Bradley and Kelleher are the only 2 players who Liverpool haven't signed from another team. Chelsea had the same amount of homegrown players as well.

And the point which is now thankfully being made on Sky Sports (and I have seen on another thread), that Chelsea had a lower average age at the first and final whistle.

It's great that so many youngsters are playing, but it wasn't young v old or whatever. It was young v young.

Back