+++ Chelsea v Everton kick off 2000 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

He’s a good coach but I think he inherited two good squads. He also totally blew the title in 2016 imo.
Iirc he took Southampton from strugglers to the top half of the table. He promoted Harry Kane and others into the first team at spurs over more experienced players and it worked

They have with everyone tbf.

I like Poch, he did a good job at Southampton when everybody wondered why the other fella was sacked and had Spurs playing some great stuff. Chelsea atm isn’t an easy club to manage and if he gets the chance he’ll have a clear out.
Could end up in 6th with two cup finals , not the worst season

It was Sherwood who brought Kane into Spurs team

😂😂
He was on loan most of the time when Sherwood was there I think. He might have played him a few games at the end of his time there but it was Poch who really gave him his chance.
Not saying he doesn’t deserve credit but he inherited the best two squads they’ve both had
The point I’m making is they weren’t viewed as great squads when he arrived, he put a lot of work into developing the players.

You can tell I’m a fan, I like his playing philosophy and he isn’t a whinger

Last edited:

Back