Charlton fans seem to like us as fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a couple Charlton lads at the Trafalgar takeover we were cracking on with. Just popped down to see what was going on and they were really impressed by it. I think after the shared experience of 98 there's always going to be some amount of respect there on both sides.

I don't expect any bother and are happy they're there instead of Pompey.

Aye CAFC fans are spot on.

Would be so easy to support spurs arsenal or Chelsea living in London so fair play to anyone I see down here wearing a Charlton shirt.

The few I know personally have not really expected to even be in the play offs most of the season so are just buzzing to be there and determined to enjoy the day. Obviously they want to win but I think the atmosphere will be good on Sunday.

Charlton fans are spot on. Really friendly and they will be good craic down Wembley Way.

This all day for me, they could have easily came out gloating in 98 but were very humble in victory.

Always wanted them to do well under Curbishley in their prem years, and have always had friendly encounters with them since.

If I could have picked 2 teams to go up automatically it would be us & them, should be a cracking game / atmosphere on Sunday without the unnecessary edge playing the likes of Pompey

Hopefully they’re out and about having a drink before/after the match. Good bunch of fans.

I guess with London clubs though there might be a tendency to stick to their corner of the city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back