Charlton away.

mr lordi

Central Defender
What’s the easiest options for parking up and getting a train into Charlton would you say, not been there before apparently no or little parking round the ground. Might use that driveway parking app, anyone have any suggestions, asking early before I buy tickets. Thanks.

What’s the easiest options for parking up and getting a train into Charlton would you say, not been there before apparently no or little parking round the ground. Might use that driveway parking app, anyone have any suggestions, asking early before I buy tickets. Thanks.
It’s ok parking round Charlton mate. The industrial estate to the north of the ground will have plenty of street parking available

Thanks, there is a few options to choose from I guess, the driving right in option I have thought about but can also be shite from the M11.

So did I, especially with the Christmas post. Game was confirmed as going ahead on the original date last Tuesday, surely they could have had provisional arrangements which could have been announced or put in place from Wednesday to Friday last week?

Back