Charlie Wyke

I tried hard all season to see a good player in Wyke - I just don’t see it - he is extremely poor imo.

The type of football required to get the best out of Wyke is decades out of date. The top teams don’t have an upgrade on a big lump slow centre forward.

I thought he was starting to improve for us in the latter stages of the season, but we don't get enough players around him.
Having said that I agree he didn't show up at the playoffs.

Got sick of people saying he's shite in the hair.

After being offered a hair transplant Charlie jumped at the chance. First chance he's jumped at all season.

Etc.

Just kidding, think he's alreet me.

I think he is poor. Can’t run, just plods. Doesn’t jump he just backs in and hardly ever wins a header against a defender with his back to goal. I’ve seen enough to tell me he will never be anything else than woeful. Sorry like, it’s just my opinion.

I think he is poor. Can’t run, just plods. Doesn’t jump he just backs in and hardly ever wins a header against a defender with his back to goal. I’ve seen enough to tell me he will never be anything else than woeful. Sorry like, it’s just my opinion.
Might as well try converting him to Centre Half like Dave Watson as he is waste of space as Centre forward :)

Assisted by Dan Druff.
A lot of people on here, Vosene their opinions anarl;)

Grigg's finishing was awful last season.
Considering what Grigg cost us compared to Charlie and the fecking hype surrounding his arrival, he's been awful, but hopefully a good rest and pre-season might have done his niggles the world of good:cool:

Last edited:

Back