Charity buckets at turnstiles tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm taking part in the charity bucket collection and it's a club close to my heart Langley park+Bearpark cricket club I played for a lot a years n all 3 of my kids have or still do just a little request to put a bit a spare change in please lads n lasses, we struggling on after being kicked off our home ground but it's still such an important focal point for our kids n youths locally, we have a girls side and u11's 13's 15's unfortunately our u18s disbanded last season but we still have the 1sts n 2nds all ran by volunteers any donation will be massively appreciated, take care n enjoy the day

Last edited:

Tomorrow I'm taking part in the charity bucket collection and it's a club close to my heart Langley park+Bearpark cricket club I played for a lot a years n all 3 of my kids have or still do just a little request to put a bit a spare change in please lads n lasses, we struggling on after being kicked off our home ground but it's still such an important focal point for our kids n youths locally, we have a girls side and u11's 13's 15's unfortunately our u18s disbanded last season but we still have the 1sts n 2nds all ran by volunteers any donation will be massively appreciated, take care n enjoy the day
i wish you all the best with this worthy fundraising endeavour.

Good luck with the collection.

Played against bear park a couple of times a few year ago so will throw a bit in.

I do feel bad for a lot of these charities now. I would always donate something at the turnstiles but with it being a cashless stadium now I very rarely bother taking anything other than my phone now

Will donate what change I have..... stand outside the away turnstiles to get all the coins they can't take in. You might get some vapes donated for resale too.

I'll take some change mate👍👍

I'll look out for the collectors and donate what I can to this worthwhile cause. A former colleague of mine was heavily involved with Ushaw Moor cricket club and, as you rightly say, these places are such an important focal point of our communities and play an integral part in developing young people and keeping them on the straight and narrow. I wish you luck and hope folk can support in these times of austerity.

Very worthy cause. I'll definitely donate

My kids are in Foundation of Light and did a bucket collection this season for their teams at SAFC. More people still carrying change than you would think.

99% of people were class with them and, aside from raising money to support the next generation, it also made them love the club that bit more with all the positive feedback.

Long story short - if you ever see kids outside the ground raising money hoy some change in as it's good for the club, good for the soul and makes their day.

Back