Channel 4 @ 22:00

Saw the trailers for this and thought it looked a bit cringey. I hope there's some new info, tactical analysis, not just a load of people stating the bleedin obvious.

Glorious summer that, was shagging 3 different birds at the time, no ties & fantastic cricket. Happy days :cool:

My eldest daughter was born on the first day of the final test so I saw very little of it.

Our youngest had the decency to wait till the 2009 series was finished.

Last edited:
Watched the game for forty years and this series truly was the greatest. It had everything. I’ll not repeat myself coz I’ve said the same several times before on this forum.

Steve Harmison’s Slower ball to get rid of Clarke...superb, a jump out of your seat moment!

Nice bit of nostalgia but, as I feared, not much new. Lots of pretentious cinematography, players staring at the camera like they had PTSD.

Saw the trailers for this and thought it looked a bit cringey. I hope there's some new info, tactical analysis, not just a load of people stating the bleedin obvious.

Pretty much summed the programme up really.

Enjoyed it for the trip down Memory Lane, but as has been mentioned - there’ve been better.

Back