Changing your bedding..

I think our lass changes bedding on a weekly basis, not that i take much notice, once my head hits the pillow im away .

Given we’ve got dogs that use our bed like their own personal sleeping area once a week, maybe more due to paw prints...I love the little fuckers, but they need to wipe their paws in winter...

Our cat doesn't take orders unfortunately, she sleeps where she likes and for about 23hrs a day!
Our mutt started off in a crate in a locked downstairs room.

She weasled her way onto a basket next to the bed.

Then she slyed onto the foot of the bed and by the morning was sprawled between me and the boss woman.

We have retrained her to stay in the basket but often at night I seem to have a super dog sense and I awake to see her looking over the side of the bed at me.

She scarpers back to the basket when we give a command of “No”. During the day she is often on the bed so we leave her on there.

Try for once a week but up u TIL last night it had been nearly three weeks. They were lifting. our lasses side looked like a body had died on it. She had fake tan on the other day. the sheets had a body on them

Silly cow

Our mutt started off in a crate in a locked downstairs room.

She weasled her way onto a basket next to the bed.

Then she slyed onto the foot of the bed and by the morning was sprawled between me and the boss woman.

We have retrained her to stay in the basket but often at night I seem to have a super dog sense and I awake to see her looking over the side of the bed at me.

She scarpers back to the basket when we give a command of “No”. During the day she is often on the bed so we leave her on there.
It's those eyes man, our dog got away with murder rest his soul.

I got it wrong on a quiz question, the answer is on average 2 litres per day. I still don't believe it. @Arkle was the quiz master so is this right?
Well if that's the case do you spend all day in bed? I would also imagine it matters where you are and at what temperature your room is, are you 'active' in bed etc

Last edited:
Well if that's the case do you spend all day in bed? I would also imagine it matters where you are and at what temperature your room is.
Exactly, I don't think its fair that I got that question wrong on the quiz.

No I don't spend all day in bed and only change my bedding when it needs changing.

Back