Championship relegation watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the league on the BBC man, they have everyone from14th to 23rd moving down the league Wigan moving up and everyone else staying static wtf. Would post a pic but no idea how to now tinypic has gone
The BBC sport table has Barnsley in the bottom 3. WTF

We can keep this thread going with the certainty that Forest's relegation battle for 20/21 has just started. They've drifted along, thinking it was all sewn up weeks ago, and that only an almost impossible sequence of results could stop them. Nobody to blame but themselves.

also betted on them getting relegated
Allegedly 😉 Also that's a separate (possibly criminal) matter. The football league rules are straight forward, go into admin for any reason 12 point deduction. I feel for them but I'd be staggered if if they win the appeal.

If Wensdeh are found to have cheated, and Wigan are successful with an appeal, i reckon they might swap places, because it’s easiest option for EFL going to get really messy this.
Congrats.

Some turnaround from both yourselves and Luton towards the end of the season.

I wouldn't have thought so. They went into Administration. The league rules are clear and there have been many a precedent

EFL: "you entered administration voluntarily. As per the rules set down you will be docked 12 points"
Wigan: " We want to appeal"
EFL: "On what grounds?"
Wigan: "Well.....so we don't get relegated......obviously"
Did they try to use force majeure as a reason? Not really useful taking into account when the take over was made.

If Wensdeh are found to have cheated, and Wigan are successful with an appeal, i reckon they might swap places, because it’s easiest option for EFL going to get really messy this.

Wednesday fans would talk about that in 100 years time if they went down due to points deduction..haway the EFL

Well done on staying up mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back